Monday, January 1, 2018

ZERO SmartPoints Chicken Fajita Soup

Happy New Year!!!

I know lots of folks are just starting, or recommitting to their journey with Weight Watchers today. Don't overthink it! Check out the list of zero points foods on WW Freestyle (corn, beans, and chicken breast just to name a few) and see what you can come up with.


This soup couldn't be easier. I got everything in the crockpot while cooking some 0 points turkey taco meat and Revel ate baked beans. God help us. I know some of you got Instant Pots for Christmas- so this would probably cook in like 7 minutes. I will never tolerate "I don't have time to eat healthy" and neither should you.


Each time I make this it's a little different. Sometimes I add diced tomatoes with green chiles. Sometimes I add cheese at the end. Whatever works for your taste buds/cabinets.

***DRAIN AND RINSE THOROUGHLY to remove excess sodium of canned goods.

All day on low:

--1.5 containers of reduced sodium broth 
--1 small can diced green chiles
--1 can kidney beans
--1 can black beans
--1 can corn
--1 small bag frozen peppers
--1 package fajita seasoning
--2 boneless skinless chicken breasts

Sure you can use fresh stuff or soak your beans overnight and brew your own stock and make your own spice mix, but I'm trying to save time here people.

Shred the chicken breasts at the end, dish out into individual containers, freezes very well! I loooove squeezing some fresh lime on top. Add avocado slices, cheese, sour cream, or just enjoy it plain in this frigid winter weather!





4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing article about Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
    Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very good--thanks for sharing. Always grateful to get quick and easy Weight Watcher dinners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative post ! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign ! Chicken paprikash recipe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been enjoying this recipe for a few years! Always turns our great with delicious flavor! Very easy too!

    ReplyDelete