Thursday, October 19, 2017

Just do it. Please.

A few years ago, I watched a documentary on Nike and I've hated them ever since. Their employees are truly worked to death. To. Death. But I find myself saying JUST DO IT all the time now.

That. And "NOBODY CAN DO IT FOR YOU."

I've been contemplating what my New Year post should be for a while. I had recipes I was going to share. But they can wait.

I've had so many friends say, "I wish you could be my personal trainer."

I don't want to.

I had so many positive responses when I asked on Facebook if people would be interested in meal prep service.

I don't want to do that either.

I want YOU to do it.

I share my workouts and recipes with you for free because I hope you'll be inspired to realize that you have time to get off your ass, get sweaty, and cook healthy food too. That's all you need to do.

I don't want to make money off of you. Weight watchers and fitness instructing are great side jobs, but they don't pay my bills.

I also show you that I eat donuts and drink dark beer because I don't want you to feel deprived either.

So with that being said. I'm tired.

I'm tired of seeing you try fad diets. I'm tired of you hoping the magic shake or pill or patch or cream will give you a six pack.

I'm tired of seeing you throw money at a gym membership you literally never use.

Give me $30 a month and I'll make sure your ass gets out of bed.

But I really don't want to do that.

I want to see you want it. Nobody can do it for you.

You're stronger than you know. I want to see you smile.

That's all.

Xoxoxo

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment