Thursday, May 23, 2019

EASY Springy Chicken Salad!

I'm baaaaack! Life with two boys is CRAZY but so fun. Alex and I have been cutting carbs (he won't brag on social so I will, he's down 30 LBS since March!!) Making keto friendly dinners has really opened my eyes to how satisfying healthy fats can be-give me all the avocados, and grass fed cows make friggen tasty feta cheese.

Today I'm sharing an easy, delicious chicken salad recipe that will make you the star of the pot luck partay this summer. Or the baby shower, or lunch room, girls night, dudes night, or your own kitchen table. When I saw the bag of almonds and cranberries on a Walmart grocery end-cap, I was instantly inspired.


(Yes I took the plate into my backyard for the background. Isn't it pretty!?)


Ingredients are dang simple:


---2 shredded chicken breasts- I cook mine on high in the crockpot for 4 hours with 2 cups of chicken broth, S&P, 1/2 tsp onion powder and 1 tbs minced garlic

---1/2 cup mayo (WW peeps, use fat free greek yogurt for 0 points!)
*Sidenote, I truly believe mayo doesn't make us fat.  Bread does. Mayo on a steak and cheese sub does. Mayo on lean meat, served on top of green vegetables, is not the enemy.*

--1 bag Good Sense Almond Topping 

---As much diced celery and apple as you like!

--Seasonings: S&P, garlic powder, onion powder

VOILA!









1 comment:

  1. This is an incredible rousing article.I am basically satisfied with your great work.You put truly exceptionally accommodating data... vinagreta para ensalada

    ReplyDelete